Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My weekly reading challenges update.  

My plan is to update weekly on how I am doing with my 2016 reading challenges/goals.  First week down and I am very happy with my progress.  Here are the challenges I am partaking in and how I am doing.

#RockMyTBR

My goal: read at least 2 books a month on my already owned tbr.

I have read 2 1/2 books for this challenge and it is still only the beginning of the month.

                               The books I have read. 
  • Angels in Disguise by Phyllis Hobe
  • Animal Farm by George Orwell
  • half way through Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

Popsugar Challenge 

I have completed 4/40

  • A book that's under 150 pages
  • A graphic novel
  • A book from the library
  • A satirical book

GoodReads Challenge 

4/100

I am currently 2 books ahead of schedule.


If you are participating in any reading challenges or have goals for this year.  Let me know what they are and how you are doing.

Keep reading,

Allysa

No comments:

Post a Comment